Nov 10, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


Thanks so much to Mary over at A Body of Hope for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Here are seven facts about me:

1) I have a growing nail polish collection and recently started dabbling (quite literally!) in nail art.

2) My favorite season is fall. I love all the warm hues, crisp cool air and pumpkin spice everything at Trader Joe's!

3) Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Chiari malformation and craniocervical instability secondary to Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. A few more serious diagnoses to add to the list. I am trying my best to cope with these both physically and emotionally.

4) I am currently writing a book. So many readers have told me I should write a book since I started this blog years ago and I am finally taking their advice!

5) I have mild OCD tendencies, particularly when it comes to organization, cleanliness and germs. I have never been officially diagnosed but even as a small child cleaning my room put me at ease and everything had to be in its place. As a result, I had the neatest, prettiest pink room on the block!

6) Earlier this year I experienced a startling revelation that I am no longer as young and cool as I used to be...I am still listening to stuff I listened to as a kid in the 90's and 2000's, and I still think it's much better than this newfangled music kids these days listen to! ;)

7) I wear yoga pants just about everyday. Today marks the first time in two months I have put on a pair of jeans. Why? Because yoga pants are much more comfortable, and the type I wear provide subtle compression which helps with hypermobility!

I will be contacting my nominees via Facebook shortly! I look forward to reading your posts.

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment